Fairfax Pediatric Associates continues to work diligently to keep your family healthy during the current novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Our goal is to provide the best care for your children while minimizing risk to patients, families, and our staff.
Adult Rapid Antigen COVID-19 Testing
Do you need COVID-19 testing?
- Fairfax Pediatric Associates is now offering rapid antigen COVID-19 testing for adults by appointment.
- The fee for the test is $75.
- Processing, payment, and test results will be through DocuSign.
- The CDC endorses a 14 day quarantine for anyone who has had close contact with someone who is positive
COVID-19. The quarantine may be for 7 days if there is a negative test that occurs on day 5 or later
the close contact exposure.
Rapid COVID-19 Testing Available
- If you are concerned your child has COVID-19, been exposed to COVID-19, or need testing, we can help.
- FPA now has a rapid COVID-19 test that provides same-day results.
Well Checks in Office @ Greenbriar
- Are you willing to come in the office, but wondering what we are doing to keep you safe?
- All our staff, parents, and children >2 years of age are wearing masks.
- No crowded waiting rooms! All families wait in the safety of their own car until it is time to come up to the exam room.
- Daily temperature checks are done for all employees and anyone entering our suite.
- Only one healthy adult is allowed with a child for the visit.
- We have designated well child rooms and separate entrances for well patients.
- Our exam rooms continue to be cleaned thoroughly after each patient appointment.