Fairfax Pediatric Associates continues to work diligently to keep your family healthy during the current novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Our goal is to provide the best care for your children while minimizing risk to patients, families, and our staff.
New Curbside Check Ups @ Greenbriar
- Are you trying to avoid going into enclosed buildings?
- Starting June 1st, 2020, FPA offers curbside check ups.
- At your appointment time, park in a designated Curbside Check up area outside the Greenbriar office and call the office.
- A provider will talk to you over the phone to do screenings and answer any questions you have while you stay in your car.
- A nurse and provider (wearing masks, goggles, and gloves) will see your child outside in an outdoor exam tent.
- Measurements, a modified physical exam, and vaccines will all be done outside.
Well Checks in Office @ Greenbriar
- Are you willing to come in the office, but wondering what we are doing to keep you safe?
- All our staff, parents, and children >2 years of age are wearing masks.
- No crowded waiting rooms! All families wait in the safety of their own car until it is time to come up to the exam room.
- Daily temperature checks are done for all employees and anyone entering our suite.
- Only one healthy adult is allowed with a child for the visit.
- We have designated well child rooms and separate entrances for well patients.
- Our exam rooms continue to be cleaned thoroughly after each patient appointment.