Baby Care 101
Operation & Maintenance
of Your New Baby
Unlike computers, babies don’t come with directions. Our team of nurses can help. Some of the topics we will cover:
- Baby Processes: Input and Output
- Baby Communications: What does it mean when they make “that noise”
- Troubleshooting: fever, teething, reflux, etc.
- Down-time/Up-time: putting baby to sleep, naps, tummy-time
- Baby Software: skin-care, rashes, bumps, and bathing
- Calling Tech Support: How to get the most from your care provider?
All Baby Care 101 classes are now done on Zoom.