Exceptional Care for your child
Fairfax Pediatric Associates
provides the highest quality, state-of-the-art, comprehensive health care to infants, children, and adolescents in Northern Virginia.
Fairfax Pediatric Associates continues to work diligently to keep your family healthy during the current novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Our goal is to provide the best care for your children while minimizing risk to patients, families, and our staff. FPA continues to serve our patients by providing care for coronavirus and noncoronavirus related issues. We continue to take all necessary precautions to ensure a safe in-person and mobile unit experience.
FPA Safety Measures
Well Checks in Office
- FPA offers well checks at all 3 locations.
- The waiting room in all of the offices is closed.
- Parents to call the office from their car when they arrive.
- A nurse will contact and escort you into the office and directly to your room
Well Checks on Wheels
- A safe and innovative way to get well checks.
- An initial telemedicine visit followed by a visit from our mobile unit.
- Your location must be within 15 miles of our Greenbriar, Centreville or Brambleton office.
- One parent and patient in the mobile unit.
- Everyone over 2 years of age must wear a mask.
- All from the safety and comfort of your home.
- Effective July 1st, 2020 there will be a $35 service fee and mobile van visits will be limited to patients 12 years and under.
- A new option for well child visits for those trying to avoid going into closed buildings.
- At your appointment time, park in a designated Curbside Checkup area outside the Greenbriar office and call the office.
- A nurse and provider (wearing masks, goggles, and gloves) will see your child outside in an outdoor exam tent.
- Measurements, a modified physical exam, and vaccines will all be done outside in the tent.
FPA has been recognized by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) as a Patient Centered Medical Home.
Fairfax Pediatric Associates is the first pediatric practice in the state of Virginia to achieve this honor!
Request an appointment
Baby Care 101 Class
Operation & Maintenance of Your New Baby
Next Class: Wednesday August 5, 2020 5:30 PM
FPA has been serving our patients and community through this global pandemic. We have been constantly adapting to the new realities to keep our doors open and to offer the best and safest care possible for our patients in our office and on the mobile unit. FPA also works with the community to help others thru this difficult time. FPA coordinates donation of PPE across the state for pediatricians. We are grateful for the overwhelming support of our FPA patients and families. Many have donated PPE directly to FPA.
We are all stronger working together.
We are FPA STRONG!