Exceptional Care for your child
Fairfax Pediatric Associates
provides the highest quality, state-of-the-art, comprehensive health care to infants, children, and adolescents in Northern Virginia.
Live Chat with FPA
text REFIll to request a prescription refill
text COVID to schedule a Pfizer Vaccine
text ADVICE to ask the advice nurse a question
Mon – Fri 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM Sat 8:00 AM – 10:30 AM
If you text after normal business hours, someone will respond on the next business day.
Fairfax Pediatric Associates continues to work diligently to keep your family healthy during the current novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Our goal is to provide the best care for your children while minimizing risk to patients, families, and our staff. FPA continues to serve our patients by providing care for coronavirus and noncoronavirus related issues. We continue to take all necessary precautions to ensure a safe in-person experience.
FPA Safety Measures
- Every patient and parent is screened for COVID-19 exposure and symptoms.
- Everyone over 2 years of age must wear a mask.
- Each parent will have their temperature taken before entering the office or mobile unit.
- Every FPA staff member has their temperature taken daily.
- Every FPA staff member has appropriate PPEs and practices appropriate social distancing
- FPA follows proper medical cleaning routines between every patient visit.
FPA has been recognized by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) as a Patient Centered Medical Home.
Fairfax Pediatric Associates is the first pediatric practice in the state of Virginia to achieve this honor!
FPA is proud to be recognized by the Virginia Mental Health Access Program as having providers trained to screen, diagnose, and manage pediatric mental health conditions.